ONE

THE LAW OF ONE
We are all one.
When one is harmed, all are harmed.
When one is helped, all are healed.
Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
and I am one with all;
I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL
CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.
I give thanks that this is done.
SO BE IT!


Законът на Единното

Ние всички сме едно. Когато един човек е наранен, всички са наранени.

Когато на един се помогне, помогнато е на всички.

Когато един е излекуван, всички са излекувани.
Ето защо, в името на това, което СЪМ,

Аз съм в единство с всичко и всички;
Аз моля ЕДИНСТВЕНИЯ, КОЙТО Е НАЙ-ВИСШИЯТ БОГ НА ВСИЧКО, КОЕТО се случва тук и сега, във всички времена и в цялото пространство. Аз благодаря, че това е така. Така да бъде!

Етикети

Bulgarian (39) English (40) video (8)

събота, 12 май 2012 г.

01 English

INTRODUCTION: L/L RESEARCH CHANNELS RA
I. CONSCIOUS CHANNELING
(Carla:) During all the years that I had been channeling had always channeled consciously, using my free will to clothe telepathic concepts in my own language.
 
II. THE 1ST TRANCE CHANNELING
When Elaine, a member of the meditation group died, someone suggested that I try to contact her. I could not say no. After some moments of consciously offering myself for the contact with Elaine, I became unaware of the passing of time, and when I awakened, Tom had what sounded like Elaine‘s voice on tape speaking through me. That was my first experience with trance. [Note: Carla had already been involved in scientific channeling research with questioner Dr. Don Elkins for over twenty years by this point. But up until now, her work had been from a conscious state only.]
 
III. THE NEXT CONTACT WAS RA
This work was extremely draining on me, and I did not want to continue. However, only a few days later I received a new contact which I had never had before. As I do in all cases I challenged this entity in the name of Christ, demanding that it leave if it did not come as a messenger of Christ Consciousness. It remained, so I opened myself to its channel. I went into trance almost immediately and the entity which called itself Ra began its series of contacts with us. This contact is ongoing, fascinating and to me, a source of some disquiet. (B1, 48-49)
[Note: All three participants were needed for Ra's words to come through ... Dr. Don Elkins as questioner, Carla Rueckert as "instrument" and Jim McCarty as "scribe." When Dr. Don Elkins passed away this contact ceased.]
 
IV. PROCEDURE
James gives Carla a half-hour back message before each session because she will have to remain absolutely motionless for between an hour and an hour and forty-five minutes. Then we meditate so that the harmony we try to produce in our daily lives will be intensified, and so our desires are unified into the single desire to see contact with Ra. We perform a ritual of protection and Carla lays down, covered with a white sheet. She mentally recites the Prayer of St. Francis. At some point the leaves her physical body, and Ra begins to use it to make the words which form the responses to Don's questions. James meditates and sends light to Carla for the duration of the session. (B1, 50-51)
 
V.  FATIGUE
RA:  Do you understand how to nurture this instrument (Carla)? At this time she is quite fatigued.
1. The laying on of hands at the neck region for a brief period.
2. A gift of water into which the love of all present has been given. The charging of the water is done by those present placing their hands over the glass and visualizing the power of love entering the water. This will charge that very effective medium with those vibrations. (B1, S1, 69)
http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/books-free-online/23-the-law-of-one-study-guide/129-law-of-one-study-guide-section-one

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар